It wont fit will it?!?!

myles363

In Runtime
ok so right now i have a antec 300 mid tower case and i was going to try to put this into it but i have a big feeling that it wont fit or be very cramped.

cooler master 650w ps
amd athlon 64x2 black edition 5400
msi 750a sli platinum mobo
500gig hd
asus cd/dvd burner
(2) bfg 9800gt gpu
ocz 4g ddr2 800
zalman 9700 hs or arctic cooling freezer 64 pro hs

question is how cramped will it be and should i get something like the antec 900 since its on sale for this weekend. suggestions and help needed please. it will be like a hotbox in there, should i find a new case!! what other cases do you recomend it i need to get a new one.

thank you please reply quicker the better thnx

thats what she said *eh-hem*

It's a relativley low end case, and i've heard that the 9800's are pretty large!

It'll all fit in there and work fine.

But i'd go for the bigger 900 just for the better air flow for your CPU and BFG 9800GT GPU's. You wanna keep them nice and cool...

It should fit fine in the Antec 300. As for cooling, just pop in a couple of 120mm fans up front and that case will have more than enough airflow and stay nice and cool. You could even install a 120mm fan in the side panel to help cool the cards.

ok...i think i will try it out because i do have 4 fans coming. id rather try it first than buy a new case. thnx

This is my buddies computer, Antec 300 Gigabyte EP45-UD3P and 9600GSO

11zg7.jpg

looks pretty good. i just have to figure out how to do the cabling and i hope it will work out. thnx

Back
Top Bottom