Microsoft Fail

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
well..i stumbled across this little tibit

any one see whats wrong with this picture???

24SK7-20081120-1227178737.jpg

1) PS3 controller :p
2) None of those games would require a controller in the first place haha

Haha, I doubt the mainstream consumer would really care about that, but yeah those are probably DualShock 2 or 3 controllers. As for the games not requiring them, all Games for Windows games are required to support controllers though, so that point isn't as valid cause there are some games people prefer controllers over a keyboard/mouse (for me it's Gears of War).

I guess, but it talks mostly about the pre-built games, to start to play, which is why I found that funny :p

Thats true. But most people associate game controllers like that (yes the dualshock controllers fit the stereotype perfectly) with games. A picture of a mouse and a keyboard would specifically point to computer, not computer games.

Since its Microsoft, the Xbox 360 controllers would have suited better though?

The feature mentioned in that add is not just for the games that come preloaded with Vista It's also for the games you install, such as Crysis, COD 4, etc.

Explore the features: Games Explorer
The Games Explorer, which is listed on the Start menu, provides a convenient list of all games currently installed on your PC.

Icons for each game provide easy access to the games and offer detailed information about each, such as a game's publisher and developer, which version of the game you own, when you last played, box cover art, and the release date, genre, and rating for each game. You can use this information to sort and organize your games in meaningful ways.

Back
Top Bottom