Chirstmas Ebay coupon is up!

superman22x

Golden Master
Just thought I'd let everyone know, there is a coupon for Christmas on ebay, it's 10% up to $100.

CHOLIDAYNOV2008

It's only good through November though...

Yeah, my mom wanted to get herself a bracelet and she had already used her coupon so I decided to let her use mine. Now I am considering getting myself a laser printer off ebay. :(

It would appear that Superman and myself are both in the US. I don't know if that coupon is valid in the UK. Ebay members should have gotten an email and an ebay message with the appropriate coupon code.

Do you have a PayPal account? After taking another look at the coupon I received in my email, it's through PayPal. Doesn't say anything about Canada, so not sure about that part.

Do you have a PayPal account? After taking another look at the coupon I received in my email, it's through PayPal. Doesn't say anything about Canada, so not sure about that part.
Yeah, I have a PayPal account. Did everyone with an account get the email? I don't remember getting it, unless it went into my spam folder or something but there's like 800 new emails in there so it's impossible to look through them all.

Back
Top Bottom