Gordon Brown annouces tax rises

FAIL. The Queen should have a load of P45s printed up for the Cabinet, we haven't had this kind of governmental trainwreck since Jim Callaghan in 1979.

Like I said in the other thread, it's poorly disguised propaganda so that braindeads, illegal immigrants and unemployed scum might be fooled into voting Labour at the next election.

Where's J03?

man check out this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7749195.stm

I thought you said you were an accountant? Do you know what inflation means?

it was a joke.

lmfao like I'm getting on a such a subject I haven't learnt yet.

jeeez man I only start in february, but I have learnt from their other things. accounting has so many diffirent things, I start from the bottom, it's along time until I can learn things. lol, could take about 15years till i know a hugh ammount.

Sadly the global markets are linked together so when the US has problems, so does the UK, etc. Our markets have dropped over 30% in a matter of a few months in the US. We're debating on whether to bail out the automaker's industry for $25 Billion Dollars, part of a $700 billion dollar bailout. :rolleyes:

:(
i guess the whole credit crunch thing + winter will hit people hard this year. thats why i never want to own my own business. times are too hard now days.

It's just a recession, it will happan again and again.

Anyhow, I heard VAT should be going back up again.

Their is 1 big story behind all this I think with what Gordon's doing

how about scrap all that and just print more flipping money god damit

Germany did that back in the 1920's. Bad idea.

The more money you print the more inflation you get. That's what happened back in the day. A loaf of bread would cost thousands of Reich Marks and money became worthless so people just used it for fires to keep themselves warm.

Back
Top Bottom