Antec 900

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I just ordered it off of Newegg. I got it for $59.99, plus free shipping. That seems like a bargain to me. How is the cable management in that case? I've actually learned a lot about it. I even got my current case to look fantastic. What are your overall thoughts about the case?

I have one. Cable management sucks in this case. Even with the newer revisions that have the two holes it's not that great. I modded mine to make wire management better.

IMG_2131.jpg

Thats not that bad, a lot better than it looks in mine, and i havnt even got a motherboard installed yet

I'm thinking about ordering one by this friday as well. You just can't beat that deal.

Damn Cabbs, you are the King of cable management!

i hhave it my wire management is no where as good as that...
but its a great case looks great 2

Any... Its not that small.

I have managed to keep my cables tidy by using the extra small space at the bottom of the bays to chuck all the extra wires into.

I'm going to be drilling a few holes. Or, just shove everything in the empty space on the bottom. I might just put it on the right side of the windows. I want a bigger side panel. I'm going to have a hard time fitting 4 cold cathodes in with the sound modules haha.

Back
Top Bottom