Striving for the top...

How you going to afford a new processor when it explodes into a fireball? :D

Don't you mean how will I be able to afford a new computer?

edit: YES! Broke the 3.4GHz mark!

Biostar A770 is SB700??!?!?! According to CPU-Z that's what it is. NewEgg says otherwise.

Aww....3.4Ghz mark broken in 10min test. Prime95 reported an error after 17minutes when I went for the 5 hour test.

The max OC on this rig seems to be 3382MHz. I can't break it as much as I try. Tomorrow I'll try 240x14. If that doesn't work I'm giving up. I'm also only going to go as far as 1.55V. Anything past is crashing quickly. I'm not going to run max OC 24/7. Scaling it down to 3GHz. I'll just run that.

I know! I have a decent chip...could have gotten a better one, but luck wasn't on my side.

edit: So I lowered my OC to 3GHz since I haven't been doing anything that requires more speed and my CPU has been idling (web browsing/music) at 21C. Man I love low temps.

i managed to get 3.421 mhz. i got lucky with a good chip didnt i. how do i post that speed on that site.

got it on there. so i kinda hold a world record dont i. on air at least and if anyone eles beats me i have room to go

Don't get used to it. I'm coming right back at you when I have money for a SB700.

btw: Not legit until pics are posted ;)

Back
Top Bottom