Striving for the top...

That's a BS picture.

1: There's a fish in it. It would have been dead a long time ago if it was mineral oil.

2: The motherboard isn't even in the tank. Look at the 4-pin connector at the top right corner of the CPU fan. It goes straight to the PSU, not outside the tank. You can clearly see the PSU is outside of the tank if you look at the right side of the tank. It's behind the sealant where the two glass sheets meet.

I'll agree with Cabbs. The components aren't actually in the 'water'. They're behind the tank.

What your seeing in this picture is the effects of 'refraction of light' together with a good camera angle.

Nice try....

Good luck with the OC JogaBonito1502. I've tried with my set up but I think i've reached it's limit.

:D

That's a BS picture.

1: There's a fish in it. It would have been dead a long time ago if it was mineral oil.

2: The motherboard isn't even in the tank. Look at the 4-pin connector at the top right corner of the CPU fan. It goes straight to the PSU, not outside the tank. You can clearly see the PSU is outside of the tank if you look at the right side of the tank. It's behind the sealant where the two glass sheets meet.

Nice catch. I just quickly looked at it since I already knew what is was supposed to be.

Ok, well it isn't my picture but I swear we did do it as a project for class in Winter Park tech thats been running for a while. The picture I took with my Sidekick 3 back is not even worth showing but we basically did it like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtufuXLvOok
With the bubble maker and cool lights :D

If you want I can go borrow someone elses camera and Ill take a picture of it. shit dude

It's not mine but we did it at school. And no, the fan is really kind of pointless.
I havn't kept track of the temps but its been running like that for 4 months straight :p

Do you take us as idiots? Why would you run a water filter in a tank full of oil?

Do you take us as idiots? Why would you run a water filter in a tank full of oil?

Are you still talking about that picture. That is not my picture... I just pick a quick picture I found off a google to show a example of what I did.

We did the setup very similar to the youtube video.

And No I don't take you guys as idiots. But don't say I didn't do a project I did at winter park tech when I clearly Physical did with a group of people.

I kind of sucks I don't go to that school anymore because I'm leaving for the US Air Force next week, but I'll drive up there to take a pictures and hang out with a few friends that still go their :p

@A True Folder (if you read this) or anyone who knows the answer...Is the 5400+ capped at 1.6V? Or was that just a 70% guess you sent me through PM?

That picture looks like the person is holding the mobo..
But the wires in the middle look like they actually go in the tank..

Back
Top Bottom