Must Buy laptop Within a Few hours HELP PLZ!

iambt21

Beta member
HI. thanks for your help everyone.

Looking for a laptop to buy this morning. I do not have too many requests.

-minimum 1920 X 1200 resolution(MOST IMPORTANT)
-windows xp, i hate vista.. however i can install xp over vista when i get the cpu
-The looks are not that important to me. i just dont like when they are super chunky like the 3 year old dell noteboks or the huge gamer notebooks like in bestbuy.
-DVI and HDMI outlets.

I am hoping to spend under 1300. i am flexible with pricing. However, id like to stay under 1300. Im thinking this can be purchased for under 1,000 when looking at dell website. However, im trying to find the best bang for buck that fits these requirements and i am not as tech savvy as i used to be.

You could buy an Acer Aspire 2500..these are huge computers with lots of bells and whistles...great for gaming. The only thing is that the resolution is lower than what you wanted, but that's no big deal. Don't worry about the resolution. The lab tops have webcams built right into them and handy little software packages too as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220346R

this looks like a good deal to me

Do you need both DVI and HDMI or is the DVI port an option?

the dvi port is an option. i sort of assumed all newer laptops would ahve the digital serial port which i thought was DVI so that i could hook it up to my 24 inch lcd. thanks. for your help.

You could buy an Acer Aspire 2500..these are huge computers with lots of bells and whistles...great for gaming. The only thing is that the resolution is lower than what you wanted, but that's no big deal. Don't worry about the resolution. The lab tops have webcams built right into them and handy little software packages too as well.

:) the resolutoin at 1920 X1200 is most important to me . i have to worry about it. thanks for your help. gaming isnt a concern to me. im a professional poker player and neeed lots of desktop space.

the dvi port is an option. i sort of assumed all newer laptops would ahve the digital serial port which i thought was DVI so that i could hook it up to my 24 inch lcd. thanks. for your help.

DVI outputs are very rare in the notebook industry. Only high end notebooks carry them these days.

Back
Top Bottom