Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t!

Leadtek - 0 Cheap Arse - 1 :D

A While back i bought a Leadtek Winfast TV 2000 XP Deluxe TV Card to convert some old home movies to DVD.I Put it away in it's box after that and i dug it up today to put it in my computer so i can put my xbox in my room (The TV i have for it is too big for my room LOL) when i realised it had NO AV Input,so i decided to add my own.

It has got CVSB (6 Pin S-Video,looks like a PS/2 Plug),so i spent about an hour finding the correct pin layout to get a picture,after some hard thinking and soldering.I now have RCA Inputs on my TV Card.

Then,I had to figure how to change my PAL Xbox to NTSC so i learned how to use the Enigmah X Disc.

That was my day,i feel a sense of accomplishment :D

Guess I have no Canadian in me. I hate hockey. :p

when you say you hate hockey are you just talking about the NHL because that's not a big deal. But if you're referring to everything hockey related then i'm we may have to deport you.

Street hockey was the shizz when i was a kid.

when you say you hate hockey are you just talking about the NHL because that's not a big deal. But if you're referring to everything hockey related then i'm we may have to deport you.

Street hockey was the shizz when i was a kid.
Just the NHL.

I'm not sure I can be deported, though. I was born here. :p

Got the place to myself :D

Capture-1.jpg

My random post of the week:

I went to check my join date by clicking on my profile. The first glimpse I take and I see a big 13.90 daily post average. Next to it I see my 4.1k post count. Then I see my join date and realize I've been here for 10 months. Then I look back at my 4.1k. Even I make posts every 1k posts saying post # x000, I just realized that I have made :eek: Four :eek: Thousand :eek: One :eek: Hundred :eek: posts. That's so many. You guys must be tired of seeing that little while gorilla lol'ing at your face....I should really try to step away from the keyboard or something because the reality of the number just struck me.

Eh...I've drank a couple times before to be honest, nothing heavy, but I didn't quite like the taste. If I don't like it, I don't see a point in doing it. I'm chasing after this girl right now [lol], let's see where that gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom