Webspell Programming Help

xxguit3rxx

Baseband Member
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right section for this but I am going to go ahead and say it..
---------------
I have been designing for a year and by now I have many website templates just lying around so I decided to take the time and teach myself html/css. So I came across webspell, a free Content Management System (CMS). I thought that integrating this would make updating my templates much easier. I looked around and could never find a good tutorial on actually how to do it except the tutorials on where to place the includes.

So I figured, to code a template around webspell, I would need to code with html/css, then just add the includes, but then once thats done, the PHP code is wide open in the source code, I dont know if thats bad, I was told that people hide it so their clients dont see it, it also makes the code look messy.

My question is, does anyone have any "good" tutorials? I would prefer direct help here though. And is there a way to hide the php includes from the viewers? I don't have much experience with PHP and I was told that to hide you need that, but is there other ways? Or can someone just help me out?
---------------

Let me know,
Thanks,
Shane

Back
Top Bottom