teen suicided on web cam...

Calm down guys......you just need to hear both sides of the story and it's clear the news stations will only give you one side of the story. I saw a couple of the threads in bb.com, I should have done some screen shots.

I agree with Tommy Boy, I'm sure if you ask some members of BB.com, they will tell a different story.

BB.com seems alot like caraudio.com. There are a ton of ass holes that seem to overwhelm the site, although if you really talk to people, and ask around and make friends you see there are way more good people then bad. The bad people are the ones that flourish on the site and take it over giving it a bad look. it only takes a few people to ruin a site like that.

As far as this suicide thing goes, I think you guys are getting to worked up on each side about it. It happened and its over, take what happened here, learn and move on.

if u look at my first post, i updated it with a link to a video about it. seems everyone's disgusted with these people that watched it and egged him on...
and d88 u dumb f**k look at that video before you come at me talking all this sh*t ANOTHER F**KING NEWS PROGRAM SAYING THE SAME THING fucking dumb bitch...

haha, looks i struck a nerve...

you're pretty fucking naive you know that? For one, you believing everything that CNN is telling you...CNN!! The most biased newscaster that I know of (maybe second to FOX idk). Of course they're going to exploit the fact that some people egged him on to do it. There were people who tried to help him and tried to offer advice like normal, caring people would as well but do you hear any of that on the news? Of course not because that makes people sympathize less with the victim. Get some goddamn sense and think for yourself sometimes...

Anyways, if you want something to get mad about read this...http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/11/22/national/a122304S68.DTL&tsp=1

I'd rather trust CNN then Fox News or MSNBC. You haven't seen all the media we have here in the United States.

Back
Top Bottom