I passed my Network+ Exam!!!! (Not a brag thread, there's a question)

Computer Head

Fully Optimized
I passed my Network+ exam today!!! I went in almost half an hour early for my appointment and got 90 questions done in 25 minutes. The passing score for Network+ is 554, and I scored a 690.

So now that I passed Network+, I have a question. I have A+ and Network+ under my belt. I am trying to consider my next course of action for certifications. I have a book for the Security+ certification, but I am wondering if Security+ is really that valuable. If I don't get the Security+, I will start studying for Microsoft Exams, probably starting with MCSA. What do you guys think?

Great job man. Congrats. Next then to do if your not looking for a job yet is to get CCNA or MCP Certificates. It's good to see people racking up cert. step by step.

i wanna know where to go to do these and where do i study from?

I only know about the U.S., but the best way to study for these exams is to buy a self-study book. I recommend the Mike Meyers Series. You read up on the material to where you know it front and back, and then you have to take the exam, which you pay for. The A+ Certification requires two exams and when I passed it in January, costs $160 per exam. Network+ when I took it was one exam at $239. Just study and when you feel confident take the tests.

I'm taking Net-Prep (prepares you for the exam), but I'm going to drop it. It's boring as shit and all the information is pretty useless to me.

edit: Congrats lol.

Congrats man!

Soon as my school/work schedule allow time, i am going try and get my A+ cert. I took A+ classes in high school, but I never got to taking the test. I'll need to study up a little though. Then i will try to get Network+
I am also working on my Associates in Computer Science.

Back
Top Bottom