cant overclock amd athlon 5400 BE

everyone.......any help......i want to no if i am really clocking it. i did prime 95 and it is stable. i played cod4 while running prime95. max temp was 32

but for some reason if i go over 3400 mhz with any voltaqge it does not work? jogo i think had this problem

What are your frequency, multiplier, and vcore? What exactly is your clock? Mine won't go past 3400MHz either. 52C under full load. Is that 32C under full load? If so those are nice temps.

if full load is 100 cpu useing for 10 minute then yes. and thanks

and the clock is in my sig. volts at 1.30??? that sounds right

the frec is 200 x 16.5 gets 3300. al i can chang is the mutiplier.(16.5) and core voltage

Hum...1.3? That's it? You don't use the OverVoltage tool? Mine wouldn't go very high at 1.3V...you still have a of head room with that temp. Your motherboard should have an OverVoltage tool (should be similar to mine) where you can pump +.1, +.2, and +.3. That should give you more room to OC. To change the freq. just type the number in when the freq. is highlighted and hit enter.

Btw, 3.3GHz @ 1.3V = nice chip.

to tell you the truth i really dont no about this much. i cant type anything in to oc. only can chang settings. ill go off and try uping the voltage. i am refreeing to the over voltage part. what is the max volt i should pump this thing. or is it just limeted to temps

According to 'A True Folder' the limit on the X2 5400+ BE is 1.6V. Anything past that will start to decrease its life significantly if used 24/7. I was running mine at 1.55V (look at OC in sig), but b/c I wasn't using all of the performance I lowered to 3GHz.

Back
Top Bottom