Ever been to the hospital for a couple days?..

superman22x

Golden Master
Has anyone stayed in the hospital for a short period of time, as in more then a day or two?
I was in the hospital for 3-4 days(can't remember exactly) for diabetes when I first got diagnosed, and I had a lot of people come to visit me, but especially my nieghbors, who stayed with me almost the entire time, left there PS2 for me the whole time and so on...
Now my friend is in a hospital near Chicago, and I really want to go visit her, but I want someone to come with me but no one really wants too, kinda sucks, so I dont think I am going to be able to go...
So anyone else been in the hospital for a couple days and know like me how great it is to have visiters?

well when my sister had her preme baby i was in the hospital all the time with her =\ never ever been in the hospital, well twice, to diagnose my asma and when i was a baby =X but i hope to never go to the hospital. why not just go by yourself?

Because, I haven't talked to her since the mission trip in the summer, and she will most likely have other friends there too that I won't know, lol. I just didn't want to not know anyone but her, lol. And it's Chicago, so I wanted someone to help navigate and all...
But I did talk to her a little bit... so it's all good, I just wish I could have made it down.

I was in the hosptial a few times for a day or two.
(a few motorcycle racing accidents):D which ultimately required some surgeries to fix broken bones.

the second time, I was brought in unconsious etc so they did extensive research on me:D and had me under so many good drugs I wouldn't be worth sitting around with anyway:D
turns out morphine makes me sleep like a baby.

6 years ago, I stayed overnight for a false alarm, as it turned out to be just the flu...and then back in June-July, I stayed for a couple of hours for epilepsy problems.

Never had to go to the hospital before thankfully...I've visited folks in the hospital before though.

i was in the hospital for about a week when i was about 8 years old at Sick Kids in Toronto for an eye operation to fix my "cross eyed" problem. I still can clearly remember the long lonely nights when the hospital was dead silent. I loved having family over seeing me and my close friends.

I visit my friends in hospitals...well those that end up in one for whatever reasons.

the silent eery quiet nights were my favorite times. especially in rhw private room I had! the daytime it was a mad house of people and made it hard to rest. and when you are in pain or sick all you want to do is rest.

and here is some advise to you guys if you ever need to choose a hospital, stay away from "university" hospitals. you are a guinea pig for the students. they will come in all day long going over you and your conditions with the students. (just like the show scrubs) and you have no choice in the matter. it's very annoying and sometimes embarassing. laying there with your junk hanging out and haven't had a shower in 2 days(thats right they don't let you shower in a hospital) and having 21 year old hot babes staring at you in all your glory, being to sore to cover yourself is frustrating.
I should have winked and blew kisses. LOL

the silent eery quiet nights were my favorite times. especially in rhw private room I had! the daytime it was a mad house of people and made it hard to rest. and when you are in pain or sick all you want to do is rest.

LOL - maybe now it would be...but back when i was like 8...all i wanted to do was play :p

I was in a hospital for a week when my son was born. He was a preemie. This was back in July, feels like yesterday =p

Back
Top Bottom