Gallery: Your Workstation

Well, it's a preety good thought, since you're there...and that makes me think...no wonder why there's a Bathroom effect on Realtek's mixer, as well on C-Media. I just got to find how they manage to do it in their other places.

IMAG****.jpg
i dont know why is this pic not showing :( it is censoring it although the missing 4 digits are ****
IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

@Fabric

Is that in your house? Looks like an office space like at the warehouse i work at :p...i'd clean it up a little :)

Yeah its in my office but you should check out my storage room, if u think that this is messy :eek: :D loads of bull$hit :p :D

and one more thingy - i've notice that when i write 0 1 2 0 but together, it gets censored...any ideas why?

Normally VB won't filter numbers unless its instructed to do so. If those 4 missing characters form a profanity that has been set in as filtered words, it will block them. Its not real bright when it comes to figuring out if it's just text or part of an address.
Try renaming the pic and uploading it to photobucket.

I tested a hunch that the missing part was a cuss word. I got a moved or deleted error from photobucket.

This is a bad picture because it was taken on a sidekick 3... But here is our ghetto server rack at our house
servers_t2.jpg

Oh yeah and here is my famous cooling mod for my computer
tcrackerpc_t2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom