CNN Reports on President Bush - Where's the Love?

Wow, thats fucked up. Lets just take away what people believe so everything can be 1 sided. Shawn Hannity will always air

I saw that, but IMHO even if they shook hands the day before (or whatever), why not do it again and not look so unfriendly. Another few handshakes isn't gonna make your hand fall off. It all comes down to PR.

It wasn't the day before, it was moments before (and after) they walked on stage. That moron only took the clip he wanted to try to portray President Bush in a bad light when in actuality, it was far from the truth. :rolleyes:

CNN = Chicken Noodle News

Seriously, looks like more liberal bias from CNN which is pretty much expected. If CNN would lighten up on the bias a bit, they could be the top news network out of everyone. Still, they're not as bad as MSNBC. It's crap like this that makes the media look even worse than it already is. I have no trust in the media because all they are is an outlet that lets overpaid newscasters spout their opinions instead of reporting the news.

It wasn't the day before, it was moments before (and after) they walked on stage. That moron only took the clip he wanted to try to portray President Bush in a bad light when in actuality, it was far from the truth. :rolleyes:
Exactly, I hate when people do that, it's so easy, and even easier to make everyone believe it...
I hate American news in general, lol. At least the two main ones... Fox and CNN. ABC I dont know a whole lot about.

CNN = Communist News Network

That's why.

CNN = Clinton News Network. :p

CNN = Chicken Noodle News

Seriously, looks like more liberal bias from CNN which is pretty much expected. If CNN would lighten up on the bias a bit, they could be the top news network out of everyone.

If you all want to see the competent side of CNN, try watching CNN International. They should drop CNN domestic, and allow CNNi to broadcast in the United States.

Still, they're not as bad as MSNBC and Fox News.

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom