Help installing mac os

Str8

Baseband Member
I was looking at installing the mac leopard os on my laptop. I was wondering what bois setting i should be using when i try to do this.

i don't know the brand of the mobo but i know the chipset is a PM965 Express Chipset

I was looking at installing the mac leopard os on my laptop.

2hgv60z.png

I was wondering what bois setting i should be using when i try to do this.

k96hiu.jpg

Ok well first what type of disc are you using? Leo4all? Also what type of laptop is it? Does your spu support SS3? PM for more info I don't know how happy the mods will be with the talk of running a Mac OS on a PC...

Using a Mac OS on a PC is a breach of the Mac OS license agreement. Use Mac hardware for the operating system.

/thread

Ok well first what type of disc are you using? Leo4all? Also what type of laptop is it? Does your spu support SS3? PM for more info I don't know how happy the mods will be with the talk of running a Mac OS on a PC...

Keep in mind, your operating system will be very unstable. You'll have a hell of a time maintaining it.

Keep in mind, your operating system will be very unstable. You'll have a hell of a time maintaining it.

My brother runs a hackintosh, its very stable actually!! The only problem with it is the auto update feature is a no go, you cannot use that or you will brick it. Your best bet to really get the full apple experience is to save money and buy a mac.

ok then it looks like i'll be buying a new macbook

thanks for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom