My Cowon Has Arrived!

Here's the video. Took forever to upload to Veoh but it's uploaded.

Here's the link:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16703100fYweSWCC

I'm waiting for the comments about how my voice sounds like or other things. I was using my dad's camera and the batteries would die out before I could even record a 11 min video.
Any questions, just ask.

Pretty good :)

The screen seems very reflective though!

I would turn the 3D sound off though. The only features I ever turned on, within my player was BBE, and Mac3Bass, as I thought the 3D setting took away from the sound.
The other enhancement only seemed to heighten the quality of lower bit rate MP3's, which you wouldn't load onto this player anyway :p

And, the equaliser you couldn't figure out was MET - Metal :p

O.O
Metal. . . . can't believe I didn't realize that. I feel dumb now.

The screen is 'nice' and shiny. Not too shiny, and shiny enough, if that makes sense. 3D sound sounds nice though :)

This is the first time I have ever wanted to play music off of my Personal Media Player rather than my computer. XD

Haha, they do sound great :D

I also like the fact that the music stores in folders, and not by ID3 tag. I've always found the ID3 tag way to be a bore to be honest...

But yeah, overall, nice review. I would of liked to have seen into all the other setting options though, etc, to see whats available.

I'm very tempted to get one... but they are a tad bit expensive at the moment in the UK...

Naa, I would rather have a laptop instead. :p

I should get the case next week. I was struck with horror when I found a scratch on the back of it. :eek:

Just beware of the screen :( Keep the protector on it for as long as possible

That's the sad part
They ran out of screen protectors when I bought it so I got to order some later. T_T

I just wish I took more care of my electronic equipment. My Creative Zen Vision M is so scratched up, and I've dropped it like 10 times since I got it. I'm surprised it still works, but it does :)
its not that I don't take care of it purposely. I tend to look after it a bit too much when I first get them, and thats where the damage happens, somehow, haha.

Back
Top Bottom