dry skin...what should i get to make it go away?

This could be the gayest CF thread ever :D

Beat me to it.

edit: I don't know if it was somebody who posted the link up here or if I randomly stumbled upon it. But once upon a very boring day, I found myself reading a 15 page thread about this kid who asked a forum whether he should shave his legs or not. To me, that was the gayest thread ever, quite hilarious though.

...and you think that thread you read was gay? :p (Sorry, couldn't resist)

...hides

How hot of a shower do you take?

I used to take almost as hot as I could stand which really dried my skin out, then I made it just about as cold as I could stand (good for waking you up in the morning) and my skin isn't near as dry.

ok first off, lotion, moisturizers, etc. are not gay. theres nothing gay/queer about being healthy. second, if nothing works, try seeing a dermatologist. they always know what to do. occasionally ill use some vaseline intensive care. it works pretty well.

How hot of a shower do you take?

I used to take almost as hot as I could stand which really dried my skin out, then I made it just about as cold as I could stand (good for waking you up in the morning) and my skin isn't near as dry.

i take pretty warm showers...nothing extremely hot or anything...but warm. I'll try reducing the heat and see if maybe that'll help a little too. Good Point :)

Back
Top Bottom