teen suicided on web cam...

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/21/webcam.suicide/index.html#cnnSTCVideo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhCH9mt0Pow&feature=poptnjrfd
seriously F*CK bodybuilding.com, I'm serious i now have a strong hate for everyone on that forum regardless.. egging a guy on to f*cking kill himself are you kidding me? wow im so damn pissed right now like seriously... first i get showed there by someone about the modeling the car thing and see how much they just sit there and talk shit now i see them egging people on to kill themselves... anyone down for a mass spam attack?

Muscle milk addicted douches

future proves my point that anyone obssed with working out and faps to MMA is an ass

they also did the fat chick and ROTC marriage

ugh...the owld these days :(

I don't really hate anybody who eggs someone on the internet of all places to kill themself. If somebody is contemplating suicide, and all it takes is some idiots on the internet to convince them to do it, then by all means, get the fuck out of our gene pool.

Sorry if I sound completely inconsiderate, but it's my opinion. I have no sympathy for anybody who commits suicide.

I don't really hate anybody who eggs someone on the internet of all places to kill themself. If somebody is contemplating suicide, and all it takes is some idiots on the internet to convince them to do it, then by all means, get the fuck out of our gene pool.

Sorry if I sound completely inconsiderate, but it's my opinion. I have no sympathy for anybody who commits suicide.
i agree with the most of that,

the people who egg him on are asses, but the suicide-e is a coward also

idk...i just hate the way people are in the world

i agree with the most of that,

the people who egg him on are asses, but the suicide-e is a coward also

idk...i just hate the way people are in the world

I wouldn't approve of a group of people egging somebody on to commit suicide (though I wouldn't condemn them for it) especially because they weren't serious. Who I feel no sympathy for, is he who thought they were.

I post on bb.com/forum I can give you guys cliffs on what happened

The dude who killed himself had some issues first off. He was a good guy but he wasnt getting the help he needed in real life.

Multiple times he would make threads over there saying he was going to commit suicide, and then he would pop some pills and turn off the camera. This turned out to be a "boy cried wolf" thing at bb.com, as most members didnt think he was serious.

he had ready access to loads of dangerous meds, and was unstable, its truly sad what happened. BB.com is very sad for his loss right now, but we're being put down for what happened (with some good reason).

But that's the gist of it. Depressed/Bipolar kid with access to drugs goes out with a sellout crowd.

Very sad :(

I've unfortunately seen this in real life. No I'm not a full blown firefighter, but when I do ride along's for studying or w/e, things like this occur. I once saw a 12 year old that hanged herself in a dilapidated part of town because she had no idea where her parents had gone (they'd been gone for 2 days) she had been left with nothing, no food, no water, no money for any sort of emergency.

The worst part about that whole call was the fact that she called herself in prior to hanging herself. We arrived on scene too late, it was like teasing but with a human life. Worst feeling I've ever felt.. she was so close to coming back but just a slight bit too far gone. Once the parents showed, our chief was in tears while he was yelling at them to try and make them understand the magnitude of the situation, they didn't seem to care. They honestly didn't think they had done anything wrong, it was absolutely mind blowing how you could do that to a child and not think you've done anything wrong.

It's a shame people do this, when all they must do is ask for help..

Back
Top Bottom