my new phone

well i have HTC TyTN II, and i'm very satisfied from this phone - satnav, wifi, 3.2 mp camera, built in gps, 400 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, and more and more.... Now i'm waiting for the release of HTC Touch Pro - now that will be seriously wicked :p :D

my old nokia n73 used to get 2-3 days of decent usage, and that was with 3g turned on. im expecting the same, if not a little better out of this one. cant really complain as the battery life sucks on all new phones.
What did you do with your N73? Is it for sale? :O

I have the same phone, took a bit of tweaking, and need to download the latest firmware to get the GPS working properly, but it is a sweet phone.

My only niggles with it, is the camera, it doesn't remember the settings so everytime you turn the camera off, you have to reset it all to the best conditions.

cool phone!

Nokia's have on of the best battery life for phones i think :)

thats true, my brothers lasts like 2-3 days before he has to charge it... my stupid motorola slvr dies if i talk on it for 15 minutes... really now... 15 minutes? stupid motorola and there battery's going bad in under a year of hardly using the DANG PHONE RAWR lol

I have the same phone, took a bit of tweaking, and need to download the latest firmware to get the GPS working properly, but it is a sweet phone.

My only niggles with it, is the camera, it doesn't remember the settings so everytime you turn the camera off, you have to reset it all to the best conditions.
yea. that doesnt rly bother me though. i only change the settings if i need something random like macro, otherwise the default is fine, so i kind of like this setup.
my gps works, i just cant fully install garmin xt on it (the "legal" version). its complicated :(

Back
Top Bottom