programs will not open up

TLawrence

BSOD
I have some issues with some of my programs not opening up and its really starting to make me mad. Anyone got any suggestions?

First of all, what are your system specs?
Second, what operating system are you running?
Third, what programs?
Fourth, what are the error messages, etc?

Well a little more info would be helpful.

System specs, which programmes etc.

Can you describe what is actually happening?

Have you done the usual virus and Malware scans?

EDIT:

Ahhh hahahah

Snap Kage, lol

:D

the specs amd processor 1g ram 1.19GHz with xp pro. I know its a old pc i will be getting a new one for x-mas but I am trying to open microsoft frontpage and nothing happens no error messages.

Is that the only piece of software that doesn't work?
Are just the Microsoft Office line of softwares not working?

I suggest you un-install using Add/Remove programs, and re-install the applications if that is the case.

all the other microsoft programs work just not frontpage and yes i have un-installed it and re-installed nothing.

So when you said some of my programs, you just meant Front Page?

Uninstall all of the Microsoft office software, Excel, Word, Front page, etc, as long as you can re-install them later.

Run Revo Uninstaller to clean out all the files associated with Microsoft office that would normally be still on your system after an uninstall.

Then install Microsoft office again. All my office apps. are on one CD so it makes this a little easier.

This should do the trick.

ok all the Microsoft products are on one cd but the frontpage is on a separate cd. so should i just un-install Frontpage and run the revo program

Back
Top Bottom