Building my custom PC? -Help me-

masterelbow

Beta member
:confused: I need help figuring if all i have on my wish list is all compatable when put together, I have a ton of items and i need to know whats what, If there are any suggestions on the list im gana post beliw please E-mail me the answers.:confused:

Make sure when you do you make the Subject noticable so i don't delete.

Williamwade_croft@hotmail.com

"My wish list here"

That is all that i want, i want the ultamate gaming PC for a price range of $2.5k
Logicly 2Video cards, 4 sticks of ram "Want 8gs" and some prossessor, and a good sound card with great sound.

Also a computer that will work for a while, and that i can custamize when new stuff comes out.

If anyone can find anything better for cheaper, or more qaulity and performance please E-mail me.

Normally a couple of spelling errors wouldn't bother me too much, but this is just ridiculous no?

why email. thats why the fourm are here
quick and simple.

and how much backround do you have in computers?

amd you have a trichannel board with daul channel ram. wtf?

and that psu had the wosrt reveiws last time i saw it on a differnt site. and 500 watts may be shy of what you need i suggust a 600 700 watt to be safe. never skimp on a psu

and why a external dvd burner? unless it is needed for somethingjust get another internal

Ok. Your Wish list... :rolleyes:

You have an Intel Motherboard with an AMD CPU? Won't work. Decide which one AMD or Intel and take it from there.

If you have $2500 to spend on a gaming rig then you can do much better than that Apevia PSU, the graphics card, etc.

So, again, decide what platform, AMD or Intel, you want and take it from there.

Stick to the forum so others can get involved in this discussion and less of the bold red text.

And were good to go.

:D

I agree with the comment about spelling.

Also - Is this a joke?

It's not so hard to figure out what parts go together?

OK sometimes general "which would you rather and why" questions are OK because it's drawing on peoples experiences...

But to not be able to work out what motherboard goes with what CPU!?

You shouldn't be building a computer mate. There's actually a fair bit of work and knowledge that goes in to doing it right... *(although it doesn't feel like work to those that enjoy it).

If you can't be bothered to look up something so simple as what goes with what... you'll probably waste money and time. So for your own benefit... do some reading.

Back
Top Bottom