Got my birthday present done

fuck i love jeeps. Now yours almost looks just like my best friend's jeep. Although his is black and it's a TJ. The light bars really accent a jeep's appearance very nicely. Just watch for those low hanging branches ;)

fuck i love jeeps. Now yours almost looks just like my best friend's jeep. Although his is black and it's a TJ. The light bars really accent a jeep's appearance very nicely. Just watch for those low hanging branches ;)

Mine is a TJ. I wish it was black though

... nice motor, but for a jeep that thing is far too clean.. get some mud on it!!

It was muddy not to long ago! Check out my threads I made one with a wheeling video and everything.

I like what you've done with it, looks good. The 6" lift and 37's will definitely give it a better look. But that will cost big money.

but it says wrangler on the side. ? I mean, my friends just says TJ on the side so yours must be a different package or something.

Let me break it down.

Jeep has done lots of styles of jeep like mine.

It started with the CJ-5, then went to the CJ-7, and that stopped in 1987 I beleive, and from then on its been the Wrangler. From 87 to 95, it was the YJ (chassis name), and the Transition year was 96, so everything was labeled 97 from this year, and from 97 to 2006 they made the TJ Wrangler. From 2007 and on its the JK Wrangler.

There are several different options under each one. I dont know much about the older ones, but the new ones go like this-
There was the SE, Sport 97-2002, and X (same as sport) 2002-2006, Rubicon, and Unlimited, this has a stretched wheelbase.

Now with everyone of those, there were different options, engines, trannys, axles, etc. Each in particular had different stickers and fit under different models. However, there were some special editions. Such has the Sahara edition. Not a big deal, just a trial color scheme. I have mostly seen the TJ stickers on this edition. I am willing to bet the outside was a sandy/tan or maroonish, and the inside dash was tan, seats were offwhite, and the carpet was a dark Carmel.

So whatever jeep he has, as long as it was from the years 97-06 it is a TJ, although which specific model he had could be different them mine. Like I said, probably the Sahara.

I like what you've done with it, looks good. The 6" lift and 37's will definitely give it a better look. But that will cost big money.

Yeah, but they look awesome. I cant wait to get it. Check them out..
100_0201.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

I hopefully am going to get the tube fenders soon. (xmas) in the front, and ill chop my rear fenders. Then the tires wont look to big for the jeep. I want to go this route because I know alot of people dont. Alot of people do 4.5'' lifts with 35s. I want to step it up a notch.

Back
Top Bottom