Car Insurance

Didn't you flip a sunfire?

I'm quoted for $2700 per year for a 1998 sunfire 4 door, stock engine. Yeah, it sucks.

That sucks.

No I flipped A Plymoth Voyager into a swamp...

I crashed a 95 Talon info a ditch....

And Totaled a 88 Subaru station wagon of the highway...

I had 8 points on my license before i even got it lol....

im under my sis insurance as a named drive. meaning i gota years insurance for £497

Man, 12 years ago when I was 16 I was paying $116 a month full coverage, and when I turned 25 and had no accidents on my record it went down to what I pay now which is $48.05 per month, full coverage, $500 deductible with State Farm. Just a regular 4 door sedan, no sports car or anything.

car insurance...i don't have it lol...if i want to build pc's and do gaming...there's no way i could afford payments on a car or car insurance lol.

My parents have me under their insurance...but its only costing them $50.00 more then what they pay, as me being an occasional driver ofcourse.

I got a quote for an '03 Cobra...get ready because none of you guys can beat this...

$4500. FOR 6 MONTHS! That's $9k a year and $750 a month. I could buy another pretty nice whole car with $9k.
It's because I've had my license for only a few months, and I'm a 16 year old male with no driver education. And that actually is with a discount for good grades. And the '03 Cobra gets to 60mph in 4.5 seconds. It's still just incredible though...

I'm looking at an '01 Cobra now though, it's still ridiculous, but more like $300/month.

Damn lucky you.

Geico quoted me $467.81 PER MONTH

I never been in an accident. No violations. No tickets.

I don't understand.

Wanna know my secret? Dont take shit form the agents, If they wanna play games, Walk out. Call the "Big Dog", her boss, and complain.

Thats what I did :) When i first bought the truck she was qouting me at $250 just for the truck. I got mad, called the company in washington. And bam!

My insurance is full coverage, I think the deductibles are $250 or $500. i dont remember. The car alone is only $40 a month.

I got a quote for an '03 Cobra...get ready because none of you guys can beat this...

$4500. FOR 6 MONTHS! That's $9k a year and $750 a month. I could buy another pretty nice whole car with $9k.
It's because I've had my license for only a few months, and I'm a 16 year old male with no driver education. And that actually is with a discount for good grades. And the '03 Cobra gets to 60mph in 4.5 seconds. It's still just incredible though...

I'm looking at an '01 Cobra now though, it's still ridiculous, but more like $300/month.
Some advice......

Don't get that kind of car when you are 16, you'll be paying wayyyy too much insurance. Just get a regular car until you get some driving experience and some years under your belt without accidents.

Some advice......

Don't get that kind of car when you are 16, you'll be paying wayyyy too much insurance. Just get a regular car until you get some driving experience and some years under your belt without accidents.

i hate insurance... Its not required in Wisconsin from what i heard that would be nice....

Back
Top Bottom