Which one?

It depends on wheather the
"TRITTON AXPro True 5.1 Gaming Headphones" have coaxial/fibreoptic connections too, and not just the 3.5mm leads.

It also might affect you if the "TRITTON AX360 Coaxial & Fiber Optic Circumaural True 5.1 Digital Audio Gaming Headset " doesn't have 3.5mm leads, and just coaxial/fibreoptic connections.

Personally, if you do have digital connections through all your sound channels the one for $109 may be better. If you only have analog, the $159 one it'll have to be.

EDIT:

I do have to say though, that it is very debatable wheather headphones with all the speakers in place, really do work like the real deal if what I've been told is true.
I've never personally tried any to know though, but the effect has to beat fake ones like "Dolby Headphone", etc.

ill end up using it for my PS3 via optical for when im tryin to be quiet and my ipod maybe but mostly PS3. and maybe for my comp too via optical

To my mind, it will be better to choose the first one, because I think that it is better to pay some extra dollars in order to buy qualitative thing.

Back
Top Bottom