Car Insurance

PuNkY

In Runtime
For all young drivers out there (mainly 18-20yrs old)... How much do you pay for you car insurance a month, and through what company? (If you don't mind me asking)

I just wanna hear some rates. The lowest I got quoted was 199.97 PER MONTH with State Farm.

And that's with a POS 1993 Saturn SC2.

Im 18, with no violations. Only 2 warnings. And I own a 2003 Dodge Neon SE, and a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 Club Cab. And for both of those its, $189.34 a month. And thats through Hartford

Im 18, with no violations. Only 2 warnings. And I own a 2003 Dodge Neon SE, and a 2000 Dodge ram 1500 Club Cab. And for both of those its, $189.34 a month. And thats through Hartford

Are those both under your name???!! :confused:

That seems really low for an 18 yr old.

Hartford wont even quote me, online or over the phone.

Yes, they're both under my name, financed under my name. And Insured under my name.
I've found Geico to be fairly low. they quoted me at $202.61 per month for both car and truck.

Yes, they're both under my name, financed under my name. And Insured under my name.
I've found Geico to be fairly low. they quoted me at $202.61 per month for both car and truck.

Damn lucky you.

Geico quoted me $467.81 PER MONTH

I never been in an accident. No violations. No tickets.

I don't understand.

lol for like the cheapest ive seen quoted for me was like 3-400!!!!! what the heck! haha it doesn't matter the age but the amount of years you have been driving for... how the hell do they expect us to pay these ridiculous prices.... when your 18-20 your usually in college and that means you'd have to work just to drive your car, if u pay for your own house.... 2-3 jobs plus college... SCREW insurance company's that screw us over! haha

My cheapest is on a 1.2 litre 55pound a month.

I'm 20

wow, 2 litre and you pay that.

jeeez that's abit tooooo cheap.

mind you, your in USA I don't know what it;s like.

What kind of coverage are you guys getting? full?
My company is Direct General

I'm 23, I live alone, only my name on the policy, have a ticket or two and pay $65 a month.....

(just comp. thats it) on a 2000 Mazda Protege

What kind of coverage are you guys getting? full?
My company is Direct General

I'm 23, I live alone, only my name on the policy, have a ticket or two and pay $65 a month.....

(just comp. thats it) on a 2000 Mazda Protege

Didn't you flip a sunfire?

I'm quoted for $2700 per year for a 1998 sunfire 4 door, stock engine. Yeah, it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom