I got a new car and my brother got married....

rules_of_the_internet.jpg

I posted them here a while back and told you all to study up.

oh....lol....i was like " i just read the rules for CF"

lol...u ment for the internet.....lol...my bad

i saw the one about the car awhile back, and i think whoever thought about doing this kind of joke is a b!tch. Why make fun of people because of how they look, its not like they can choose how they look. unless they are willing to pay thousands for surgery.
This is a reason why some people go out and do some killing spree or suicide. :mad:

i saw the one about the car awhile back, and i think whoever thought about doing this kind of joke is a b!tch. Why make fun of people because of how they look, its not like they can choose how they look. unless they are willing to pay thousands for surgery.
This is a reason why some people go out and do some killing spree or suicide. :mad:

Its not that they are ugly, its that he thinks that she has the potential to model for a car. She doesn't. And it also looks like she does use too much makeup.

still, nobody should go around taking random peoples pictures off the net and use them in a jokingly manner.

Guys, you need to read the freaking thread over there! It's something worth to see...and the dude apparantly IS the guy in there!

EDIT: After reading it, it's really a true marriage. Both needs to shape up. No that I'm against them or anything, but they need a bit of work on them...no, I don't deny marriage or anything. I would just recommend them to work out a bit, asnd have the thin dude eat a bit more.

Haha, I remember her. Did you see that thread where she posted some new pics of herself? it was hilarious. It was in the misc section.
Its not that they are ugly, its that he thinks that she has the potential to model for a car. She doesn't. And it also looks like she does use too much makeup.
still, nobody should go around taking random peoples pictures off the net and use them in a jokingly manner.
I'm pretty sure he photoshopped her face onto that body. Her face makes for some great theads.

Back
Top Bottom