can't get on newegg

Idk if i'm going to do that. It's only the one lappy that can't connect to it. If both were an issue then i'd think that a more viable option, but its not crossed off the list yet.

The cached pages work, but any pages i hadn't viewed don't load.

I did try calling my ISP but they couldn't help me since it was only one computer... It's getting to the point where I just want to dual-boot and see how that goes. If I need newegg just use my dual boot.

ok ok I think it could be your JAVA

reinstall it

Did you got TOOLS/PAGE INFO/PERMISSIONS ?

If not, goto newegg and then click ^^^^ tools/page info/permissions and tick em all

Sorry it took so long, exam week here so unfortunately I've been busy :(

Updating java did not help and all the things were ticked. I did find out something new though. with the ip in the host file, i cannot get to their secure page to log in. Same error as before. I did get vista installed for a dual-boot and it is working fine on vista.

I was thinking a repair install, that way he doesnt loose all of his stuff. Unless, of course, he has everything backed up.

I'll see about the repair install. I need to get a XP disk with the raid drivers integrated into them though. That'll take me some time to either find or make. I'll get back to you on how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom