Need personal opinion

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok...i need your opinion, if i did right or wrong

a few days ago, some girl that live in Coral springs ( i live in Palm beach Florida, so its like an hour drive away) added me on Facebook, saying i look pretty intersting :D
we have alot in common and such

we start talking, and she asks if i would like to meet her. she pretty hot, im down there near the area for the weekend at a friends house anyway, so why not. i said ya

as days prgress, we talk more and more, to the point that it gets at a realationsip level ( i wont go into detail if u know wat i mean) and it looks like somethin will spark when we meet. the plan was to hangout fridaynight (carshow, beach, other stuff) and iwas actually gona sleep over too and spend all day satuday also)

we talk and talk, and shes getting really attached to me, even tho wheve never meet. but i go with it, even though im getting wprried in the pit of my stomach

im worried that this isent gona work out becuase of several factors
one being the distace, about 100 miles, and hour drive.

i go to a police acadamy 50 miles north of me already ( M-F , 9-5)
so just skool is like 500 mies itself. i put the girl into that, this is reaching almost 800 miles a week. my car has a range of 370, so thats filling a full tank of gas almost 2-3 times a week, on a small car, almost 100 dollers a week. :eek:
not to mention my job is giving me no hours, so im almost broke

also, shes to attached, to clingy to me for seomone thats never meet me. shes already talking about 6 months down the road! but i just go with it, trying to keep up with her

any way, there are a few other reasons, but ill get on wit it.

im driving hime frim skool, and i start thinking about it.
I cant handle it
i couldent handle the 800 miles, the commetment, all of it.
ive already told her about this, and she said she can handle 1 day a month.
well..i cant....if im going out with someone, i kinda want to see them whenever i can.

so i break it to her. :(

and she took it mixed, almost in denial. trying to plea with menot to do it.
i stuck with my descion and kept telling her its not her, but the situation im in, and how im literaly stuck here until i get hired.

after hours of texting and calling, she starts to get nasty about it.

i was being as nice as possible, iven played the "we can still be friends" card, cause i relly do like her, its not taht much to do with her personally but she says stuff like
"i already made an art journal entry about you for skool, but now its worthless"
"i just need a guy to calm me down, and i think my ex could do it for me"

and also saying stuff like
"im holding back crying so much right now"
"i had to get outa skool to cry"
and then she gets all pleading again, accepting the fact that i dont want it know, she asks if we could try again in 6 months.

well, i ccouldent make any promises, i said, and i dont plan that far ahead.

spelling and grammer aside, So did i do right CF, cause i feel like shit and have been in bed all day

/rant

Quite honestly if she was that into you just from your facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if she was either:

a) really desperate, or
b) going to suck the life (and blood) out of you.

Yeah, how old is she?

She sounds far too clingy...

Has she recently had a breakup like mentioned? If so, it could be a rebound, and also, maybe it was the boyfriends fault, and saying what you did about just wanting to be friends, might have clashed with whats happened in her past before.
Just seems like she may want some attention, but yeah, you can't really keep up with her too. She sounds slightly too high maintanance.

Yeah, how old is she?

She sounds far too clingy...

Has she recently had a breakup like mentioned? If so, it could be a rebound, and also, maybe it was the boyfriends fault, and saying what you did about just wanting to be friends, might have clashed with whats happened in her past before.
Just seems like she may want some attention, but yeah, you can't really keep up with her too. She sounds slightly too high maintanance.

Shes had "history" with being used and bad realtioships, and shes 18

thats y i feel so bad tho, shes been through some s**t

Thats my point. I don't think you need that right now.
Shes looking for attention in my opinion... and I doubt you can give her what she wants.

Shes had "history" with being used and bad realtioships, and shes 18

thats y i feel so bad tho, shes been through some s**t

how do you know shes not lying, and using you? Because honestly, I can' lie for carp in real life. I can't. But right now I can proudly say I'm Brick Tamlamb, and you'd have a lot harder time telling I'm lying than if I said it in real life.

Hmmmmmm you say she is too clingy yet the part I don't understand is this bit of your original post.

she said she can handle 1 day a month.
well..i cant....if im going out with someone, i kinda want to see them whenever i can.

Your both rushing into things though :p You haven't even met yet! How do you know things would hit off anyway?

Hmmmmmm you say she is too clingy yet the part I don't understand is this bit of your original post.

she said she can handle 1 day a month.

ya, that part confused me too. idk wats going on in her head

Back
Top Bottom