o dam.....

ahh, hes 61. He doesn't really need it much anymore.

lmfao....haha +1 for you Mate

*i owe u a rep...i've over repped in the last 24 hours lol :p*

it's the internet. It's always appropriate.

As for losing your wang...it's not so bad when you have $300000 in your pocket. I'd be hookin myself up with some sort of gold plated, diamond encrusted twanger as a replacement.

exactly

and you'd be happy with only 300k...come on...at least a million cheap bastards :p...its the fuckin guys man-hood here we're talking about lol.

*i owe u a rep...*

Every time I try to rep someone and it doesn't allow me to I tell myself I'll rep them later. Unfortunately, I was forget lol...

As far as the topic. He's 61. He won't use it anymore. $300k is a good price...but if he were a rookie (16-17), I would say he got the shit ripped out of him.

1 Billion would not be enough. I'd rather just be dead.
That'd suck.
Although Bryn makes a lot of sense. Why did he not notice it happening?

what makes it bad is the reason he was in jail isn't as bad as the stuff others have done to get there. Some people in jail kinda deserve this, but that guy didn't.

Why should he get anything at all? If he hadn't committed a crime he wouldn't be in jail and wouldn't have contracted the disease

Why should he get anything at all? If he hadn't committed a crime he wouldn't be in jail and wouldn't have contracted the disease

Because as much as I'd like to agree with what you said, our constitution says no cruel and unusual punishment, and I'm no expert, but that is pretty cruel. The constitution reigns supreme, unfortunately, there are a bunch of people in jail that deserve this.

yeah....
but then that'd would be like saying, those inmates that are abused, tortured, sexually raped etc...is ok, and if they weren't in jail it would have never happened.

Back
Top Bottom