This is getting annoying

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So i reformatted my computer with Windows XP, and installed the drivers/programs that i installed before.
But then my computer just somehow restarted, loaded up and said i am infected with spyware, click here to solve it. and the Antivirus 2009 pops up.
I was like damn.... stupid rogue Antivirus, try doing things on it to ignore it, tried manually installing it, tried installing Spybot and AVG, but it wouldnt let me.
So then i reformatted again, and reinstalled all my drivers, programs, etc. Then a few minutes later.... It restarts again... and the Antivirus is back.
This seem to happen when i go online too.
Then i downloaded some malware program, and it removed it, but i have a feeling it removed a couple files that belonged to XP and not the antivirus 2009.
I am not installing any new drivers or programs that i have not installed and worked flawlessly before, except maybe for my display driver which i downloaded from the Force Within nvidia site.
Im reformatting my computer again for the third time, Anyway where i can avoid it?
What do you think can be causing this?

Are you reformatting the whole drive or just a partition? To make sure I would delete all partitions, create new ones, format them (not the quick way) and then be on your way.

i reformatted my whole HDD with the non quick one on the first install of XP.
Should i do it again?

You obviously have an installer or program on your comp that is installing the AntivirusPro 2009.

Have a read through this page: How to remove Antivirus Pro 2009 or AntivirusPro 2009 (Uninstall Instructions)

Have Malwarebytes scan your entire system to see if it can pick up the installer for that nasty program.

Then i downloaded some malware program, and it removed it, but i have a feeling it removed a couple files that belonged to XP and not the antivirus 2009.
Why do you think that it removed some needed XP files?

thats the guide i used yesterday that worked.
took me like 20 minutes to figure it out on how to install and run it because i think the Antivirus was blocking it or something

i reformatted my whole HDD with the non quick one on the first install of XP.
Should i do it again?

I don't know how bad that virus is, but if you didn't DELETE the partition, there is a chance is could have survived over the reformat no?

Back
Top Bottom