woooooh

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
My birthday coming up, 5 December and well, theirs my boss who knows someone who deals with cars and is looking to buy me a Renault Clio 1.2 litre and I said sure, well, not buy it me but he is paying half and I am paying the other half at £1,100 , so it's closting £550 each, wow, well he is phoneing the guy he does his accounts for and will ask him to get the car for a day and check it out, then I can go down and see if it's my sort of car

This will be my first car so wooh, hopefully just hopefully I get it and be driving it when I pass ma test in January.

Can't wait guys

Looks like this:
15993_a.jpg

If I get it I'll post pics asap.

nice, your boss is going to pay for half...thats not bad at all. Unfortunately...i have to pay for my car in full...so i'm still saving up so i can get the car i want :). Which is the Acura TL :)

Well nice ride Mate, hopefully you get it!! and good luck with your test in Jan!

thnx man, yer well, he said he'll pay half because I have worked good he says so it's a thanks from him as I only get 125pound a week apprentice so i don't get all that much for the amount of work I do as it saves him cash and time.

so I gusse that's why lol, nice bonus hey :)

And their was me thinking I was just goner buy a cheap crappy run around at abour £300 or something lol.

He just comes straight in and says, what about a clio lol, I was like umm what about them?? he said google it, and he picked out what it looks like so I was like dam, yer sure lol, but I did say 1st isn't this to much? I mean, come on, he said no blah blah, so I just pat myself on the back

indeed seti and the best thing about it is 40K MILES OMG 40,000 Miles

lol, the guy who does car trading has found this and has told my boss , he is checking it all around, how lucky am I?

I never get this lucky, this is the most expensive thing I have had spent on me, well I'm paying abit aswell so can;t go wrong.

My boss said I can loan £500 of him and repay him back £25 a week.

I also just found out it;s red, I'll post pics as soon as I get it.

Damn, I wish someone would pay half on my cars. If that were the case, my truck would of been paid in full.

lol, well I think it's because I'm on apprentice and working hard hours, about 35hours a week, I get £125

Most days this is my hours: 09:45 - 04:45

I also have 1 hour dinner

Back
Top Bottom