Good Frame Rate = FAIL!!!!

For Customizing i think carbon was the best,although as you said career mode was WAY to short.

carbon? how was is the best for customizing?
In Underground 2 you could put sound systems, neons, hydraulics, nitrous purge, body kits galore, suv's....

Ya, NFS games are usually extremely dependent on the CPU. You need a new one man, don't be expecting good FPS and performance in game without at least a dual core..

Well I can't find a Socket 939 Athlon 64 X2 ANYWHERE!!!!! The other dude on this forum has one but it might be fried and he's too afraid to accept cash over the mail.

It doesn't help really that it must have been badly programmed. They couldn't have spent long finalising it at all, if the reviews I've read are anything to go buy. Seriously terrible...

Its your CPU though for sure... I reckon at least a dual core, so yeah, an X2 would be fine if you can get hold of one, and it'll be supported by your motherboard.

Well I can't find a Socket 939 Athlon 64 X2 ANYWHERE!!!!! The other dude on this forum has one but it might be fried and he's too afraid to accept cash over the mail.

Dude thats totally understandable not to take cash in the mail. If anything at all happens, you're SOL. Suck it up and get a mail order, it's not THAT hard.

Back
Top Bottom