Good Frame Rate = FAIL!!!!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
GODDAMN!!! I got NFS:Undercover and I get TEN (10) FPS (FRAMES PER SECOND)!!! Jesus christ! I KNOW it's not my GPU, so it's my damn CPU!!!!!!!!!!! I'M PISSED OFF!!!! NOTHING NEW RUNS GOOD!

didn't you already know that your cpu sucked balls when you posted the same thread about a different game a few days ago? :D

didn't you already know that your cpu sucked balls when you posted the same thread about a different game a few days ago? :D

Lol. But yea...probably the CPU (I just realized it's a single-core not a dual). I don't know why I said RAM up there, it shouldn't really affect it. I would definitely check the drivers.

i know what you mean, check out my rig in my sig
I played it at 1680 x 1050, with 2X AA, and all i get was 10-25 FPS.
WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT!!?!?!?
Its also doing the same thing on the PS3, and 360, but the 360 isnt as worse as the PS3, but comparing them both, its still pretty bad.
They need a new patch... :mad:

HP3 Was my favourite,but Porsche Unleashed was pretty good.

Is there a demo around so i can see the performance lag for my self before i buy it,or will i have to 'get' it first?

NFS MostWanted i think was the best nfs of all time...that is the story mode aka blacklist, the game is HUGE...and didn't take me 24hours to beat like Carbon.

NFS Underground 2 was the best for customizing your rides :)

Back
Top Bottom