cant overclock amd athlon 5400 BE

Can you take a picture of where it says T-Series on your BIOS? You will have to use a camera because as you should know the BIOS doesn't allow screenshots.

yes i no but really the tabs are the same. i will show you what the inside of PFM looks like. tommorow night. i also didnt see processor volage in my bois like that website. just start up voltage

Do you have the latest BIOS update? You may need to flash to the newest BIOS to fully utilize those settings.

ummm and sorry i diddnt get a pic. i got involed with cod4 lol and forgot. damn teenager mind of mine.

ok i no what to do to update i believe. ill try tonight. or new if you want me to.

not entirerly sure how. my manual goes over it. is there anyrisks?

omfg almost craped my pants doing that. i just opened a bti file i found at my boards site and it started updating the bois and it said not to have anyother programs running and i have like 5 going so for like 5 minutes i was thinking o snap o snap o snap but everything was fine. so i belive it is a sucess. i have yet to check out my new bois. back in a snap

ok well that 25x5000 thing was really what i figured out the 5000 is the final clock. the x25 is meaning 25x times the set(and unchangable) 200 mhz.

two problems

none of my cpu monitor programs show the clock and my bois shows 3000Mhz

and i can not find a decent thing of prime95. never have. every site i go to is crap i dont get y it is so hard to get prime95. point me to a working link to a working site with a working download on prime 95 please. or anything to test clocks

Back
Top Bottom