New Xbox update?

I play my PS3 on a 52" widescreen also at 1080p =P

My dad was wanting to get a 60" the other day because he's beginning to think the 52" small. The only reason he didn't is because we have a lot of stuff to pay (bought a new car so I could get old one) and we have no place to put the 52".

sounds like you have a tough life

Lol. It's not as good as that statement make it look like. We live well, but not as well as other kids in this area. Andover, KS is a pretty rich area if you ask anyone who's been there. Also, my dad is always having crazy ideas. He went for a new car instead of a used for me. Too much pride...

aww.. they are charging me $20 for a refurbished one...
its the same price i can get from a friend.

Definitely can't wait for the NXE. It's mandatory so like it or not your 360 is going to be updated unless you don't ever connect it to Xbox Live ever again.

Either way it's worth it. They've added a lot of stuff and the overall look of the interface is great. You'd be surprised how much space you can get on your screen compared to the Blades interface.

I just hope the whole mii rip off isn't forced on everybody, for those who could sincerely care less. (Yes I know the avatars are much more complex than the Miis, but I don't care.)

Haha, I just installed it :D
Even the start up video impressed me!

Okay, now to test if it has my monitor res :D

As for the Avatars, I don't think its a bad thing at all. Companies borrow other companies ideas all the time.
You do have to create one though. It sends you to make one after the licence agreement, etc

Back
Top Bottom