New Xbox update?

Kage

Golden Master
Hmm, the Xbox 360 New Experience update is supposedly going to be available tommorow (the 19th November), but I haven't heard any official news on IGN, or Gamespot, etc, which is weird to say its definietly going to be there, and at what time.

Any idea what time the update will become available world wide, or if its somehow been delayed?

It'll finally support my monitors resolution of 1680x1050 :)

I just got an e-mail like 2 days ago that said it would download when you loaded up your xbox on the 19th. I haven't heard if it will be actually released at midnight or if they are doing it in the morning or something. Hasn't been delayed though, they've had quite a few ads on the dashboard saying the 19th.

But midnight for who, everyone? Or the US?

Xbox updates usually get pushed out at around 0200 PDT, so 1000 GMT if this is anything to go by.

The update I believe will be very important.
It'll just be something new for the most part, with even the video at the bootup changing (I believe),

but the most important update to me is the support for the VGA resolution of 1680x1050 for my monitor, since I've been playing it at a lower, slightly stretched resolution for ages!!! :(

Dont need an HDD right?
i only got an 256MB memstick or whatever that came with the Core Pack.

Ill probably update it when i bring it down, doesnt seem like its going to do much for me.

Back
Top Bottom