Favorite movie of all-time?

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I saw the "worst movie" thread so I made this one in contrast to it. What do you think is the best movie?

I really liked Wall-E - I think it's my favorite. [It's out on DVD today as well!]

I like alot of movies, but some of my favorites are V for Vendetta, Wanted, Batman: The Dark Knight, 21, American Gangster, Hitman, Doomsday, 3:10 To Yuma, Scarface, Gone in 60 Seconds, Inside Man, The Bank Job, 300, Waiting, Walk Hard, Super Troopers, Grandmas Boy, Road Trip, Euro Trip

Its out on DVD and Blu-Ray on the 21st here :( I for one am getting the special edition Blu-Ray version :)

Not sure if i'd rank it as my favourite film, but its the best Pixar film I've seen in a while. Cars, and Finding Nemo didn't really do it for me (not that they were bad or anything).

I'll probably have to say, because it was one of the films I watched while growing up, Flight Of The Navigator. I thought that film was amazing.
Second place would be Short Circuit. Things I did as a child have stuck with me more than ones I've seen as I've been growing up. I guess its why I still prefer the megadrive/snes over the new consoles.

Its out on DVD and Blu-Ray on the 21st here :( I for one am getting the special edition Blu-Ray version :)

Not sure if i'd rank it as my favourite film, but its the best Pixar film I've seen in a while. Cars, and Finding Nemo didn't really do it for me (not that they were bad or anything).

I'll probably have to say, because it was one of the films I watched while growing up, Flight Of The Navigator. I thought that film was amazing.
Second place would be Short Circuit. Things I did as a child have stuck with me more than ones I've seen as I've been growing up. I guess its why I still prefer the megadrive/snes over the new consoles.
Why is everything released a few days later in Europe? :p

I didn't watch Cars but I thought Finding Nemo was okay.

v for vendetta was good.
but as for great films...

anything directed by quentin tarentino, (pulp fiction/jackie brown/reseviour dogs/kill bill 1/kill bill 2) the guy is just incapable of making a bad film.

other favourite films.

Fight Club
Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels.
Rocknrolla (newest film I liked)
Dazed and Confused

I wouldn't say that I have a favorite movie of all time. My favorite movie switches about every month.

Some of my favorites though:
The Usual Suspects
Green Street Hooligans
The Pianist
American Beauty
Super Troopers
Ong Bak
The Departed

the usual suspects
Fight Club
Snatch
Forrest Gump (best music score of all time) I find this movie the most entertaining film I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom