Fan Question

Sure, as long as the mounting holes line up. Many cases have multiple mounting holes for different size fans.

Are you ordering one or what? If you already have it see if it lines up. If it does screw it in. If you're going to order just look for a 90mm fan instead...

edit: @Atomic Rooster. I took apart one of my arctic cooling fans and tried to mount it on a heatsink that didn't have holes for screws. I broke off the little mounting bracket of the fan and ziptied it back but upside down. It had some plastic things sticking out, I tried to put those down the heatisink fins. The size was perfect. Unfortunately the way I ziptied it prevented the thick part of the plastic to lock in. I ended up breaking the fan. It was good practice though.

I can't find any UV 92mm lights. I found some 90mm UV fans. I wanted to know if the 90mm fan would work on the 92mm slot.

It looks like the EL Wire is decorative wire that is powered to make it glow. The UV Reactive 18 AWG Wire is electrical wire that is used to replace fan wires and such.

Here's a 92mm UV fan from FrozenCPU.com

What I meant to ask was, if the AWG wiring is a better deal. I get 20 feet of it. I already have more than sufficient UV lighting in my case. Could I just use the AWG wiring for decorative purposes?

Back
Top Bottom