Found the Best Media Player Ever!

Kage, where were you when I posted my Cowon related threads? I posted like four T_T If you want to know, I'm ordering a Cowon O2 in a few days. I'll be sure to review my first Cowon PMP when I get it! (The only other music player I have is a 2GB iPod, So you could imagine how excited I am to get a 32GB Player)

I still use VLC etc, but I use jetaudio for music mainly. BBE sound is so nice though. I played a song in BBE and I don't think I could ever go back listening to simple MP3 quality sound. >.<

MPC > VLC

Fact.

I've never heard of this jetaudio. Does it really play your songs in higher quality? Something about that seems unlikely. Although I do love that it plays FLAC, is it worth losing the great interface of iTunes?

Kage, where were you when I posted my Cowon related threads? I posted like four T_T If you want to know, I'm ordering a Cowon O2 in a few days. I'll be sure to review my first Cowon PMP when I get it! (The only other music player I have is a 2GB iPod, So you could imagine how excited I am to get a 32GB Player)

I still use VLC etc, but I use jetaudio for music mainly. BBE sound is so nice though. I played a song in BBE and I don't think I could ever go back listening to simple MP3 quality sound. >.<

Yeah, thats the player I mean.
If its anything like past I-Audio players, it'll be heaven to listen to.

Those sound enhancements, built into the player; BBE really does make a difference.
The demo version of Jet Audio doesn't include them though, like the players do, I don't believe.

EDIT:

I've also been taking a break from this place, so I haven't really been logged in.

I would try it out, but my playlist is 434 tracks long or something and it would be a PITA to recreate it in a new player...

A 434 Song Playlist!?!
Don't you think that's a bit big for a playlist?

And Kage, there's a little funny glitch with the jetaudio player. If you check the BBE sound effects option it will ask you if you want to buy the program. Hit 'no' and the song you are playing uses BBE for a few seconds.

Probably a marketing scheme so you can test the thing for yourself. I love it. Sounds completely amazing.

Yeah, I used to always have that on my M3L I used to have and love. The battery life was amazing for a player of that time. It was 20GB, but the screen was on like a remote attachment and that just broke over time, but luckily I had set it to random anyway.
The final straw came when I dropped it in the bathroom and its remote jack with the headphone socket within it, went inside the player. Never worked again as a player, but the USB function still works :(

My next player will definietly be an I-Audio player though. I miss what I got out of it.

You have the O2 yet? If so, what do you think?
Its £249.99 for the 32GB player. Rather steep, but its worth paying the extra £40 for 16GB extra I reckon.
Plus the option to add another 32gb using an SD card... :D

If they ever stopped caring about sound quality though, I wouldn't be bothered at all, but I know that they do.
Shame it has no compatability for MOD,XM,etc, but mind you, I should start ripping those to MP3.

It's got all my songs that I like from every band I know... It's then set on shuffle, and when I get home, I click play, and do my workouts and surf the net, lol.

I never really like the shuffle on my iPod (2nd Gen, 2GB).
I would have it on all day at school and I could sware I heard the same songs over and over again. It was driving me crazy till I either started making playlists or played from a selected artist. >.<

As for the O2, I should be getting it as soon as my neighbor gets back from Texas to pay me for yard work. I already have $170, so an extra $200 will be enough for some quality headphones. I'm having a hard time looking for a good pair though.

Back
Top Bottom