Is Antdemo giving you

Status
Not open for further replies.
whysoserious1.jpg

lol - serious? i'm not serious.....i'm just paying attention :p

dont tell me what to do dude

i dont see why he comes in a random thread and just starts attacking a member for no apparent reason , i was actually genuinly enquiring to find out what this member had done wrong to warrent such a reaction because i hadnt seen anything myself which would suggest that thats all i wasnt looking to start something with him

Well he hates me? Just like you do with 0100.

dont tell me what to do dude

i dont see why he comes in a random thread and just starts attacking a member for no apparent reason , i was actually genuinly enquiring to find out what this member had done wrong to warrent such a reaction because i hadnt seen anything myself which would suggest that thats all i wasnt looking to start something with him

w00t!!!! +1!!!!

Sorry for the bad rep d00d I thought you were trying to insult me :(

and how does a single 9800GTX go with newer games?

np Dude...i am only kidding around bro.

As for the 9800 it runs sick....i've been playing CoD4 and gears a lot before i got the second card...and it ran like a baby...no lag what so ever. I only got the second card cause it was on sale :p

*@Deathhell
that quote wasn't to insult you, i just found it funny...how it came out...but hey, think what you want.

np Dude...i am only kidding around bro.

As for the 9800 it runs sick....i've been playing CoD4 and gears a lot before i got the second card...and it ran like a baby...no lag what so ever. I only got the second card cause it was on sale :p

*@Deathhell
that quote wasn't to insult you, i just found it funny...how it came out...but hey, think what you want.

k I fixed

and how does a single 9800GTX go with newer games?
wow you put a bad rep on that for this reason JogaBonito1502 I agree with J on you and I rarely do this, but piss off.?

Well he hates me? Just like you do with 0100.

serious though for a change i wasnt actually trying to start shit i was just trying to figure out what this dude had done to j to provoke such a reaction . if i wanted to start shit i could have made a much more starty shity post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom