I think my Cat is broken...

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So i took my Cat (about 2 years) to take her shots. It was the 4in1 (name of the shot) and the Rabies shots. She is a pretty mean cat, she hisses and growls a lot to strangers, so she had to get her shot right near her butt. I went to PetCo to take her shots because my friends mom told us to go there when they went, because they needed 2 kittens to have the same shots. The total cost was about $31 per cat.
It was about 3pm when we got home, she go her shot probably about 10-20 min before. She was pretty normal, and my mom gave her some Vitakitty food, which is some chicken flavored vitamin treats. The bag said you are suppose to give about 6-10 pieces since she weighed about 6lbs.
So up till now, she hasnt eaten a single thing, thats over 24 hours, and still on going.
Is that normal?
i contacted my friend, and he said one is doing the same, while the other one is normal and more friendly. The weird thing is that the one is doing the same as my cat looks almost identical except that the other one is a male.

It's fairly normal for both humans, cats and anything else to not feel the best after a vaccination. I wouldn't worry about the cat not eating unless this lasts over 48 hours.

I'm Just kidding dude, I had to say it because I just watched the south park episode about cats. Eric Cartman said that line lol

she ate a little this morning, but i had to bring her to her food.
She didnt eat as much as she originally does, but at least she still ate.

Back
Top Bottom