XBOX 360 Stolen....

Gamertag: Ride The L

spaced just like that...no underscores...The officer helping turned it over to his detective. He said there have been 5 xbox360's stolen in the last 6months and EVERYONE of them has been tracked down within 5 days. The dude that stole it didnt even unhook the cords when he ran off, so when the cords caught it yanked the xbox outta his hands and he droppped the xbox knocking the face plate off. 3 HRS after the robbery I called 1 of my buddies and asked him when the last time I was logged on my name and he said about an hr and half ago. So Im thinkin he thought he broke the xbox hooked it up to make sure everythink worked before he sold it. It did work obviously. Then since we live in a college town I know alot of frat boys. I called some of them up and they told me there was a skater kid trying to sell a XBOX360 at the party for $30 and my friend told me it was missing a faceplate. Thats the story so far. We know who did it, but we are just waiting for police to take action.

I'm sorry man. Hopefully everything will work out.

However, I wonder why they stole just the xbox. I mean, if you're going to rob someone at least rob them well...Take all you can. This dude just took the xbox and went on his way...

Well we live in a apt. complex so it looks like he was in here 1 minute tops since he didnt even take the time to unplug the cords. I think he is a crackhead so he is prolly just pheenin and tryin to get a quick fix.

Back
Top Bottom