Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a Wii and the Wii Fit thing for less than $300 and no tax. The Wii is pretty damn small! I want to find a media center app of some sort for the Wii. Boxee and XBMC look nice but I don't know if there is a Wii port.

Oh yeah, forgot Call of Duty: World at War

Yeah, I hate it when the individual store managers purposely do that to fraudulently milk money from customers. Was it the GTA IV Special Edition pack with the duffle bag, safety deposit lock box and various other things? Your brother should just report them anyways...or do something to make sure they don't get any future Rockstar Games' games in the future.

I hate it when stores have poor business ethics. Sure, charge $80 for the whole Special Edition package, cause to be honest it's worth it. But don't try to cheat me of my money by taking them apart and selling them individually for more than they're supposed to be.

Oh and when Grand Theft Auto V comes out, wanna hook me up? :p
Haha, that is from the other Rockstar studio... It's my friends brother not mine.
When Midnight Club 4 came out, his mom went and bought 7 copies, because it was his first big game, he made cars in some smaller games, but nothing big like that. She wanted everyone in the family to have one, even if the kid didnt have a 360, lol.

Haha, that is from the other Rockstar studio... It's my friends brother not mine.
When Midnight Club 4 came out, his mom went and bought 7 copies, because it was his first big game, he made cars in some smaller games, but nothing big like that. She wanted everyone in the family to have one, even if the kid didnt have a 360, lol.

Can't they still get Rockstar company discounts?

That's how I got Halo 2 the morning it came out. Didn't have to line up or anything. My friend's mom works at Microsoft and she just bought him and me a copy from the Microsoft company store for like $40 each (which was cheaper than retail). :)

Can't they still get Rockstar company discounts?

That's how I got Halo 2 the morning it came out. Didn't have to line up or anything. My friend's mom works at Microsoft and she just bought him and me a copy from the Microsoft company store for like $40 each (which was cheaper than retail). :)
Yeah... he got GTA IV for free. But only one copy.

My friend told me a story about Midnight club 4, lol. His brother who designed the cars only in the second half of the game, couldnt even see his own creations because the first half was too hard, lol. He ended up throwing his 360 controller out the window, lol. He picked it up in the morning though, and told the testers. Can't beat his own game, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom