XBOX 360 Stolen....

religion2386

In Runtime
I just got my XBOX 360 stole. Ill just get to the point. I dont have the serial or anything, but who ever has it HAS been online since its been stole.

Is there ANYTHING I can do?

I filed a police report, but I want to know if there is anything through XBOX or anything that can be linked back to where it is since they are online?

Well im not worried about my account...I mean I will cancel it, but is there any way some support from XBOX can like trake ISP's or ANYTHING?

Well I was thinkin that on there (Xbox) end when you register they can get the serial off your XBOX 360 OR maybe see your IP Address so it can be tracked like that....

maybe if you call microsoft they can find the IP if hes using your gamertag and they can ban the xbox. but i doubt it, its worth a try

Well I have the PIN #....They dropped the XBOX outside and the faceplate came off. I have the faceplate and there is a PIN - X806411

I highly doubt they can do anything

Sure they can "ban" the system but it is highly unlikely and I don't see how it's possible

No matter they can just play off line and the case is closed

Besides that getting information from an ISP takes a police report Microsoft alone does NOT have that power.

It's gone man sorry :/

good news is it is only $200 to replace. Mine costed me $400 to replace when it was stolen a couple years back.

Back
Top Bottom