Metallica's new album,a rip off?

I'm sure there are some out there who like Axl's new album. Personally, when I hear Guns N' Roses it makes me want to puke.

i hate bands who think that just because they produced something that was good at one point in their lives that they will be able to continue repeating that quality. Someone needs to tell Metallica to just STFU and sit on their millions but more importantly, just STFU.

i hate bands who think that just because they produced something that was good at one point in their lives that they will be able to continue repeating that quality. Someone needs to tell Metallica to just STFU and sit on their millions but more importantly, just STFU.

I think that it as good as ever. You forgot your [inmyopiniontags] there.

Someone might say the same too you.

The album is good, GnR has a good album as well, the new AC/DC album isnt bad either. It's like traditional AC/DC where it all sounds the same though. I dont know what is to hate so much about the Metallica album though. The Unforgiven III, Cyanide, The Day that Never Comes, all some of my new Metallica favorites now.

Back
Top Bottom