Hi all, im a new member, just thought i'd show you what i've got

I would suggest tidying up the cables a bit ... kinda messy IMO.

Yeah i just got my new fans, and memory card reader. They all work nicely, and thats when i tidied up my cables...so mow it looks great! its quieter with the new fans too.:D the 3rd led fan is on the backside so you cant see it in the pic. heres the new product...

DSC04061.jpg

looks nice, though it glows 1 too many colors for me.

So im guessing you like just one color in your case? I've just got the 3 blue fans, and the 2 red cathodes, just 2 colors. Just looks like all kinds of colors cuz the camera did it lol

since he doesnt OC, im assuming that its the E8400.

that is correct, it is the E8400

Welcome to CF btw!
Nice looking build you got there Mate...but like suggested above...cable management would make it look nice and tidy :)

I love your case! I was going to get that one. I still wish I did, haha!

Yeah I love the case, its heavy duty, very nice looking, and lots of air current cooling!

Welcome to CF btw!
Nice looking build you got there Mate...but like suggested above...cable management would make it look nice and tidy :)

Do you have any suggestions for the cable tidying cuz I somewhat tried but theres so many in there that I dont know where or what to do with them...

first off i would like to say welcome to the forums. i am a new member also. its good to see new members. i'd also like to say pretty computer lol. i like the colors.

Back
Top Bottom