cant overclock amd athlon 5400 BE

amp27

Daemon Poster
i though these things have unlocked mutipliers. i cant figure this out.help me. tell me what to do. i have great potienal in this system with very low temps.

When you go into the BIOS, go to chipset, then there should be a lot of different options. One of the will say Overclock. It will be on auto or something, change that to manual. Now try to change the multiplier.

i have done all this. and it is under the T-series tab. cause that is the board i have. and i have changed it to from auto to manual. and in the mutiplier part i can choose from likw 4x8000 mhz and 4.5x9000 and 5x9000 and so on all the way to 25x5000 mhz so i dont get this. why the hell does it go that high thats like 125 ghz

It sounds like your messing with the wrong setting. In the T-Series menu, set the OverClock Navigator to Manual OverClock. Look for the Processor Frequency Multiplier setting. That should simply allow you to raise or lower just the multiplier and not the frequency. It should be at x14 by default.

Correct. Now, Atomic Rooster, do you just have all this crap memorized or what? I would never be able to remember the name of all tabs in the BIOS. I supposed you could have looked it up....but still...

It's simple young grasshopper. . .

google0dw.gif

Along with a little common sense and computer know how. . .

what page. i never though about the manual. manual prff who needs them. i have only 7 times

page 25?

i cant chang the multipliy......god i wish they would teach spelling in high school

Back
Top Bottom