Help with picking out Graphics card

mspike

Solid State Member
Ok guys, so I'm finally going to buy a graphics card and I need to know what the difference between this and this is. I think these are the same, but they look a little different. Thanks in advance and please let me know if you do or don't recomend these.

thanks for the quick reply, so it doesnt really matter which one? If it is factory overclocked, what are the chances of it pooping out on me?

Check this web site to find out. By the way, I myself haven't ever heard of MSI. Maybe you could either buy the video card at NVIDIA's website yourself or maybe a top brand like EVGA, XFX, whatever. Also, check this. When you fill out things there, it'll show you at the bottom what graphics cards meet your PC specs, etc..

By the way, you see the two arrows on the first line bar? Well, the one to the left is minimum, and the one to the right is maximum. So let's say the minimum was on $0 and the maximum was on $150. By doing that, you can get ones that are affordable to your computer.

Check this web site to find out. By the way, I myself haven't ever heard of MSI. Maybe you could either buy the video card at NVIDIA's website yourself or maybe a top brand like EVGA, XFX, whatever. Also, check this. When you fill out things there, it'll show you at the bottom what graphics cards meet your PC specs, etc..

By the way, you see the two arrows on the first line bar? Well, the one to the left is minimum, and the one to the right is maximum. So let's say the minimum was on $0 and the maximum was on $150. By doing that, you can get ones that are affordable to your computer.

MSI is a major video card brand, it's hard to believe that you haven't heard of them, that being said, I personally have no idea how good their cards/warranties/RMA policies are...

And one other thing, does it really matter how much power my computer puts out or whatever? When I get into my case and look at the power supply, it says DC output 375W, which according to the calculator thingy in the above post, is not very good. Will that low power affect a graphics card?

First off MSI is a very reputable and high end company. Secondly yes you will need to upgrade your power supply to use that video card.

Back
Top Bottom